Clubs de lectura
What are book clubs?
Groups of people interested in reading books and discussing them together, led by a coordinator. Each club meets monthly and lasts one hour. Readers get a variety of reading material. The sessions take place from September to June.
Who are they aimed at?
Mainly people who like reading, making friends, chatting with about the book they have previously read. You will need to have a level equivalent to the 2B (First Certificate) of English and be willing to learn through participation and dialogue.
What are the aims?
- To encourage reading and dialogue giving everyone the opportunity to speak.
- To offer people new ways of enjoying their free time.
- To encourage people to use and discover this cultural amenity.
- To create a meeting point for people interested in reading.
- To raise awareness of different cultural and social settings.
- To encourage a more critical approach to the different literary genres.
- To improve the English level of the club’s members.
How can I take part in a club?
Register at the library and we will get in touch with you in time for the first meeting.
Data d'actualització: 16/09/2020